2. Contact details of the operator: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel .: 0940 610 160, 0948 940 660,
0948 409 500
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. An operator shall process personal data that have been provided to him under the fulfillment of an e-shop order.
2. The operator shall process the buyer's identification and contact details and the data necessary for performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- fulfillment of the contract between the buyer and the operator pursuant to § 13 par. (1) b)
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
- the ordering of the order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the operator, the personal data (name, surname, address, telephone number) required for the successful completion of the order are required when ordering. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract.
Without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the operator.
IV. Time of retention of personal data
1. The operator shall keep personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the operator and the exercise of the rights under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship)
- after the expiry of the retention period of the personal data, the operator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
- Contributing to the delivery of goods / making payments under the contract
- providing e-shop services.
VI. Buyer's rights
1. Buyer has the right under the conditions set out in the Act
- the right of access to personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to § 22 of the Act, or the limitation of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act
- the right to delete personal data under Section 23 of the Act
- the right to object to the processing of Section 27 of the Act
- the right to data portability of Section 26 of the Act
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator
- the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the right to privacy has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
1. The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The operator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular by providing computers and networks with passwords, antivirus protection.
3. The Operator declares that the personal data are accessible only by the verified persons.
VIII. Final provisions
1. By submitting an order from an online order form, the buyer confirms that he has become familiar with the General Terms and Conditions and